Welcome to Blue Growth Conference and Matchmaking
- When? May 22nd, 10:30 - 17:00.
- Where? Ålesund, location tbc.
Main Target Group
- European companies planning on developing projects in the realm of the blue economy, including the application of innovative research-driven technology and processes, that are potential applicants and partners for one of the EEA and Norway Grants business programmes.
- Norwegian and Icelandic suppliers or developers of technologies or processes, as well as research institutes within Blue Growth / Ocean Space.
Do you not have a partner yet?
Find potential partners in the business matchmaking.
Relevant Project Topics
Examples of relevant topics for projects eligible under the EEA and Norway Grants are:
- Fisheries/aquaculture (development of innovative products and technologies in fisheries sector)
- Ocean renewable energy sector
- Maritime industry, including maritime transports technologies
- Off-shore infrastructures
- Technologies for deep sea resources and mapping
- Shipbuilding (development of innovative products and technologies)
- Blue biotechnology and environmental monitoring and surveillance activities
- Innovative products and technologies which are already available in the market, or to develop new ones, that use marine litter as raw material